Workshops: Tools for Tracking your Connections
Networking is a human activity. It's the process of developing connections between people.
Unfortunately, humans make mistakes. They...
- ...connect at the event but drop the ball in the follow-up.
- ...meet for coffee a few times, but drift apart for lack of someone taking action.
- ...want a consistent networking practice, but leave gaps in their networking schedule.
- ...want to improve their networking technique, but leave that improvement to chance.
- A business card processing system so no connections get lost.
- A daily networking behavior journal to track connections and improvements in technique.
- The one tool you need to maintain and remember all the connections in your network.
This interactive workshop will provide you with new tools to support your networking practice and turn your network into a powerful resource for success and significance.