Workshops: Tools for Tracking your Activities
How much networking did you do last week? Last month? More importantly:
Was it enough?
Networking, by its nature tends to be a "soft" skill which can make an analysis of your efforts a bit dicey, at best. Without a means for measurement, it's hard to improve. More, it's hard to justify the time,effort, and money devoted to the task. Some questions might arise:
- Are you doing enough networking? Too much?
- Is a particular group or event giving you good return on investment?
- How long is your networking lag time?
- A tool for tracking networking results (know your ROI and reward your referral sources)
- An event tracking worksheet -- who did you meet and what did you promise?
- A simple scorecard to measure your networking behaviors
This interactive workshop will provide you with new tools to support and measure your networking practice and turn your network into a powerful resource for success and significance.