Workshops and Training
Does this sound like you?
- The thought of wasting time and money on networking makes you feel queasy.
- You're afraid if you don't network, your phone is never going to ring.
- You would rather handle live cobras than make cold calls.
- Walking into a roomful of strangers throws you back into your "awkward teenage years".
- You aren't sure you're ready for a one-on-one, long-term coaching relationship.
If it does, then take some of the pressure off and consider attending one of our skills-focused workshops. Short, to-the-point, and loaded with specific techniques, just one of these public training sessions will crank up your networking by a notch or three.
Here are some of the workshops and the topics they cover:
- Thriving at the Networking Event. It's not your first junior high dance, it's an opportunity to make powerful connections. More...
- Mastering the One-to-One. The five-point system to faster, stronger connections. More...
- Making the Ask. You've built the network. How to make it pay off. More...
- Connecting on Limited Resources. Knowing what you do and who you serve will make your networking more efficient. More...
- Tools for Tracking Your Connections. Business card shuffle, the networking calendar, tickler files, and networking journals. More...
- Tools for Tracking Your Activities. The behavior scorecard, results tracking, the referral tree, and events tracking. More...
- Connecting through Abundance. Making connections through giving back -- speaking, writing, and serving.
- Beyond the Mixer and the One-to-One. Reviving the connection, testimonials, mentors and boards of advisors, creating your own group.
Please check the schedule to see which workshops are going to be in your area and when.
If you are an employer and think your staff needs instruction in the fine art of networking, please contact us about scheduling one of our workshops exclusively for your team. We can also customize half-day or full-day seminars to cover multiple topics.